Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome To SowingtheSeedBeads!!

Hey Everybody!!
I started a jewelry business about a month ago in April, called SowingtheSeedBeads. I have a Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/SowingtheSeedBeads.SowingtheSeedBeads is about beaded jewelry. My business is based and named after a passage from Galatians 6:7-8. I also have an Etsy account:  
http://www.etsy.com/people/SowingTheSeed?ref=si_prI make beaded jewelry: necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, jewelry for children, and dog collars. I can make custom jewelry and I do come up with my own pieces.

Here is some information:

The sizes of bracelets are between 7-9 inches and the sizes of necklaces are between 18-21 inches. Or you can just give me your sizes.
Currently the color beads are: blue tones, pink tones, green tones, and earth tones. Also I do have letters for jewelry.
 
My Prices Are:
Necklaces: $10.00
Bracelets: $5.00
Earrings: $5.00
Anklets: $5.00
Necklace/Earrings/Bracelets Sets: $18.00
Necklace/Earrings Sets: $14.00
Necklace/Bracelet Sets: $18.00
Earrings/Bracelet Set: $14.00
All Children's Jewelry: $4.00
Dog Collars: $10.00

Shipping for each will be $3-$5 depending on weight. 
 
Please check out both of my websites! Thanks! www.facebook.com/SowingtheSeedBeads and http://www.etsy.com/people/SowingTheSeed?ref=si_pr




No comments:

Post a Comment